[Nfbf-l] request for help with talent show performance

kroskos at cox.net kroskos at cox.net
Tue May 21 03:34:18 UTC 2019

Hello all,

      I am looking for someone who can help me find accompaniment for my song at the talent show at state convention.

I am technology challenged, and am not sure how to find an instrumental version for accompanying my singing. I do not have a laptop computer, so cannot access mp3 files while in boca, and have no idea how to access anything like that on my i-phone.

     If anyone can make suggestions or have the means to help me find music to use during the talent show, I would deeply appreciate it.

Kathy Roskos
(352-682-6325.
kroskos at cox.net.