[Nfbf-l] 2019 Florida Convention Live Stream

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Thu May 23 01:03:28 UTC 2019

Join our Live Stream

                The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is proud to
convene our 49th annual convention at the Embassy Suites by Hilton - Boca
Raton from Saturday, May 25 - Monday, May 27. as we have done for 48 years
before, we will see familiar faces, meet new members, share laughs, and
enjoy the company of old friends. This is also a time to reflect on our
previous successes, plan our future initiatives, and strengthen our ties of
Federationism that create our strong, national presence!

                We realize that not every individual who wishes to be a part
of our annual convention will be able to attend in person; therefore, we are
once again offering an opportunity to attend our virtual convention. This
year we will stream our convention using the incredible power of the Zoom
meeting platform. The live stream will be available about 15 minutes prior
to the following sessions:

The Florida Affiliate would like to thank the National Association of Guide
Dog Users for their support on allowing the Florida Affiliate to use their
Zoom platform so we can provide the life stream for this year's convention.
We are stronger when we work together.

Saturday, May 25; General Session; 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon

Sunday, May 26; General Session; 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon

Sunday, May 26; Annual Banquet & Awards Ceremony; 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Monday, May 27; General Session; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

There are several ways to join the live stream, so take a look at the
following information and choose the option that best fits your needs.

JOIN ON YOUR COMPUTER

                To join in the excitement of our convention using your
computer, simply click on the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/512524300

JOIN FROM YOUR SMART PHONE

                You can also download the app from Google Play or the Apple
app store and enter the meeting ID into the app. Our meeting ID is 512524300

ONE TAP MOBILE

                Another way to join the convention stream is by simply
tapping on one of the following from your smart phone

+16465588656,,512524300#

or

+17207072699,,512524300# US

CALL IN ON YOUR STANDARD TELEPHONE

                From a standard telephone, simply dial

(646) 558-8656

or

        +1 720 707 2699 US

and enter the following meeting ID when prompted: 512 524 300

We look forward to all our attendees, whether they are live or live stream!
Together with love, hope, and determination we are transforming dreams into
reality!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jorge Hernandez at
(305 877-2311 or Marion Gwizdala at (813) 626-2789.

Together

Jorge Hernandez

Board of Directors