[Nfbf-l] Good convention and a few notes from NVDA seminar

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:26:14 UTC 2019

I would like to thank the NFBF state board for a good convention.  I apologize for not attending the banquet.  I had friends in Palm Beach county that I don’t see that much.  Below are a few notes from the NVDA seminar that I helped with on Saturday.
Both JAWS and NVDA are screen readers and NVDA is free.
With NVDA, there is an option to create a portable version which can be ran from any Windows computer.
NVDA can be used for a lot of the same things as JAWS such as web browsing, email, word processing and working with spreadsheets.
The web site for NVDA is nvda-project.org.
For any questions, my contact info is below:
Email: rmann0581 at gmail.com
Phone: 386-383-5175
Sent from my iPhone