[Nfbf-l] FW: Grateful

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 28 15:11:59 UTC 2019

Hello to all, especially those resting up from our great convention…including FLAGDU’s meeting!

A big thank you on behalf of the FLAGDU board to all who came to our FLAGDU meeting.

I wanted to share the following email which was waiting for me. Magda Vazquez was a very sweet and passionate lady who led the audience in hands-on canine massage at our FLAGDU meeting. I’m including our other lists besides FLAGDU to share this great example of how things can work both ways…our enthusiasm and hospitality can have a huge impact on those we invite to speak to us.

Apologies to those of you who will receive this several times.

Warmly,

Sherrill