[Nfbf-l] There Is Still Time!

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed May 29 22:30:37 UTC 2019

	Greetings My Federation Family,

What an amazing convention we just had. As we continue the work of the
federation, let’s use the momentum we gain from our state and national
conventions to build the federation.

Next year we will be celebrating our 50th anniversary, and we want you
to join us in this celebration! Room rates our $110 plus tax and the
dates are, May 22nd through May 25th. During our 2019 state convention
we initiated a raffle for your 2020 hotel stay.

Great news! You still have an opportunity to enter to win. Tickets are
only $5 each and you do not have to be present to win. The drawling
will be held during our Caucus at our national convention.  To enter
into this amazing opportunity you can pay through PayPal or send a
check or money order (payable to NFBF). If you are mailing your funds
I must receive them by June 20th. The link for PayPal and the Mailing
address is below for convenience. Please write in the note field on
PayPal the name and phone number and in the memo field of any checks
or money orders, please write hotel raffle and include the name and
phone number of the individual for ticket purposes on a separate sheet
of paper.

Paypal.me/nfbf

Mailing address:
Paul Martinez