[NFBF-L] Since it's meet the Blind Month, I'm reposting this.

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Nov 5 06:13:44 UTC 2019

Hi Jeanette,

I'm catching up on emails and had made sure I saved this one for when I had
a bit of time to read the article. The article from the Braille Monitor was
extremely interesting and I am so glad you posted it.

I forwarded the article on to my O & M instructor at our local state college
in downtown Jacksonville, as I think she will find it fascinating.

Take care,

Russ Davis