[NFBF-L] Results of Holiday Calendar Raffle

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 23:45:20 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationist and Supporters,

Our winner for November 22th receive $25. The winner was…

Eva Pressly

Congratulations to our winner and check out the video.
https://youtu.be/sN6WRT8_A3g

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality
Quick Reply

To: Paul Martinez <paul09ms at gmail.com>

       Include quoted text with reply

« Back to Inbox
‹ Newer 2 of hundreds Older ›

Search accurately with operators including from:  to:  subject:.

You are currently using 5990 MB (38%) of your 15360 MB
Last account activity: 4 minutes ago at IP
2603:9000:eb0a:b100:20da:878a:8339:f1b5.  Details
Gmail view: standard | basic HTML  Learn more

Terms - Privacy - Gmail Blog - Google Hom

In addition, our winner for today, November 23th receive $50. The winner was…

Susan Pierce, Tampa Bay

Congratulations to our winner and check out the video.
https://youtu.be/4kMz0kt92z4

--
Be Well,

Paul M. Martinez