[NFBF-L] Very Sad News

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 1 18:20:02 UTC 2019

I just returned from a memorial for David Linn who passed away last weekend when I saw the news about Brooke. Brooke took the time to call me after my accident last year. I am so glad to have known her. We do not realize how much impact we have on another person's life just by taking the time to talk with them. My deepest sympathy to her family.
Judy Hamilton