[NFBF-L] Blind and Beyond Radio Show Highlights

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 18:58:53 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I'm going to be the co-host on the Blind and Beyond Radio Show with Michael
Golder.  It airs Sunday evening from 7 pm to 9 pm.  Details are below.
Please call in.  we need to hear from people in NFB.  Listening instructions
are at the bottom of the e-mail.  Thank you.

Sherri

Hard to believe, another Thursday night and it's time to post upcoming show
highlights again! Seems like we just left the studio.  WAIT! That's what we
said last week! Well....it's TRUE! It's already Thursday.  Sunday, September
22nd will be another lively show.  Guest Co-host, Sherri Brun will be in the
studio. Rafael Gonzalez, Primary Care at Home will be our studio guest.
Michael and I will be there too, smile, as well as Chris Shaw, the man
behind the glass at the controls!
Dawn Cordero, VP of Business Development will be calling in from Metrolina
in Charlotte, North Carolina.  And....President and CEO of New Vision for
Independence, Chantel Buck will be calling in from Leesburg, Florida!
We hope that you will call in too to say hello!  The more the merrier!
Busy, fun and informative show lined up for you.
Tune in. Same time, same place.  7 to 9 pm EST, Sunday, September 22, 2019.
Listening instructions on our home page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org
<http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>
Call in and join the conversation!
407-894-1680

Kind Regards.

Michael Golder, Host

Lynne Golder, Co-Host and Executive Producer

Blind and Beyond Radio Show

407-416-6018

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live on Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen Live on our home
page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org
<http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

And don't forget....you can just tell Alexa to pull up WOKB1680 am or
WFTL850 AM for immediate access to the show!