[NFBF-L] Fwd: Book Club Meeting Notice

Diana1 dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:27:09 UTC 2019

Hi Camille,

I am sorry I missed the meeting tonight.
I was watching my grandson who is a little sick with a cold. He was crying so much that I didn’t want to disturb the meeting.
Unfortunately my son came back by the time the meeting was over.

I’ll appreciate if you can send me the recording with the comments.

Thank you .

Diana Oliveira
Secretary – NFBF Miami-Dade Chapter
(305)98827416