[NFBF-L] FW: [New post] Ready for a little retail therapy? Let’s Go Shopping!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:36:25 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.

First, it was really fun taking part in the call with our NFBF family.  Elegant Insights is a jewelry company who exhibited at the NFB convention and sells custom-made Braille jewelry.  They are hosting a day of shopping on Saturday with lots of different venders.  It will be hosted on the Zoom platform, so here’s your chance to learn about Zoom.  I’m passing this along, because it sounds like lots of fun.  I’ll be there and hope you will be too.

Sherri