[NFBF-L] Florida Deaf Blind Division meeting Tuesday April 14th 2020 @ 7pm

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Wed Apr 8 16:18:20 UTC 2020

Good morning NFBF DB Division members and supporters,
In spite of our terrible world-wide pandemic, we must stay in communication with each other and discuss the needs  of our individual members and the status of our group.
Finally, I just received from our Treasurer a new current membership list. I have included all these contact emails in this notice, although John Williams has not yet received dues payment from all individuals listed.  Please verify with John Williams if you are uncertain about whether you are current with our $5 annual dues. Here is his contact information:
John L. Williams
Apartment #H-603
2855 Leonard Drive
Aventura, Florida  33160
  (305) 281-5647
  Jwjwlliiams775 at gmail.com<mailto:Jwjwlliiams775 at gmail.com>

I hope each of you will contact me, either in-person by my phone listed below, or by my email. We are attempting to expand our membership. Please urge any potential members   to attend our Tuesday meeting or provide me with their phone numbers so I can call and discuss our organization with them   especially any other Floridians with visual impairment and hearing loss.
I greatly appreciate the hard work performed by Arlene  to produce this list.

We will have a phone conference call on next Tuesday evening April 14th at 7pm.
We will continue to meet by Free Conference call since difficulties with Zoom conferencing is now too complicated. We may use that conferencing platform in the future, so look for email notice of NFBF Zoom training opportunities this next week.

I look forward to our phone meeting next week.
The conference call in number is:
(605) 313-5111
Code #: 305480
Please will any officers or board members contact me if you are unable to attend.

If you do get a busy signal, follow the below instructions:

Dial 425-535-9197.  When you are asked for your conference phone number put in the regular phone # and code listed above and press pound.

I hope everything will work smoothly, but unfortunately phone line access  is now often busy, and as depicted by our present circumstances, life is unpredictable.  The future is a mystery, but remember that every day is a new adventure.

Peace and love,

Brian Norton

NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President

NFBF Deaf Blind Division President