[NFBF-L] Zoom Windows commands

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 01:55:56 UTC 2020

Good evening federationists

Please find below a link that contains the shortcut keys when using Zoom
with a Windows computer:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-hot-keys-and-keyboard-fo
r-zoom

Moreover, there are two other links on the same page that will provide the
shortcut keys for MAC computers and Linux base platforms.

For the tutorial for Zoom on the mobile platform download the Jonathon Mosen
book "Meet me accessibly" using the following link:

https://mosen.org/zoom/

Hope that these links will provide you a better understanding on the Zoom
platform.  Nonetheless, if you have any  questions please feel free to
contact me via Email or at my cell number at (305) 877-2311.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Jorge Hernandez