[NFBF-L] Fwd: Zoom Is a Nightmare. So Why Is Everyone Still Using It? | Simon Pitt in OneZero

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:29:47 UTC 2020

Skype is horrible now. One can make and answer a call, and generally type a text message, but for large meetings, it would be a nightmare! You can't mute all participants like you can on zoom, and everyone is full duplex. That means that every sound that every participant makes or has in the background can be heard. Have you ever attended a skype call with more than 10 people? I have, and it was a migrain just waiting to happen.
The accessibility of skype has gone way down as well. If folks don't like navigating Zoom, they really won't like Skype.

Kaye Baker
Listen to Epic Radio
Visit us on the web at www.epicradio.net