[NFBF-L] FW: Fitness Resources to Help You Stay Active

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 14 21:04:10 UTC 2020

Thought this might be of interest to some.

Stay safe everyone

Resource for Vision Corps Clients

Dear Clients,

Physical and mental health are two very important components of our overall health. We want to make sure you have some resources to care for yourself while at home.

Eyes-Free Fitness®, from Blind Alive, is offering a free complete set of the Eyes-Free Fitness® audio exercise programs. These programs allow you to stretch, strengthen, condition, and tone your body. All of these programs are thoroughly described with extra supplementary audio and text materials.

Click here to access Eyes-Free Fitness®

The Hadley School held a "Get Up & Go" session in February on audio described workouts.. These workouts are a great way for anyone to keep moving, no matter your le vel of vision or fitness. Indoor, outdoor, cardio, yoga and more are discussed and they share resources and tips on finding and using audio exercise programs.

Click here to access "Get Up & Go"

Headspace is unlocking a free, specially curated "Weathering the Storm" collection of meditation and mindfulness content online and in the Headspace app. This collection offers meditations, sleep and movement exercises to help you out, however you are feeling.

Click here to access Headspace

It's important to find ways to relieve stress, especially in these uncertain times. We hope that you find these resources helpful!

Chris

Chris Ament

Vice President of Rehabilitation and Education

To contact Rehab Services from any county, dial 866-876-6550 and select option 1.

‌
Vision Corps | 244 N.. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603

Update Profile | About Constant Contact

Sent by info at visioncorps.net <mailto:info at visioncorps.net>