[NFBF-L] Upcoming Technology Call

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 18:55:25 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation Family

The Florida Affiliate invites you to our monthly technology call.  Please
come with questions and be prepared to learn a little.

This month we will be discussing zoom and how to best utilize the platform.
We will demonstrate creating meetings using JAWS, NVDA and mobile platforms.

With everything that's going on in the world let's spend some time together
and learn a little.

The Florida Affiliate is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Technology Call

Time: Apr 27, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97623392098

Meeting ID: 976 2339 2098

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,97623392098# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,97623392098# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 976 2339 2098

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)