[NFBF-L] FW: NFBF Greater Daytona Beach meeting Saturday April 25 @ 1:15pm

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Sat Apr 25 13:50:23 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Daytona <nfbf-daytona-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brian Norton via NFBF-Daytona
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 7:53 PM
To: NFB of Florida Greater Daytona Beach Chapter List <nfbf-daytona at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Brian Norton <brian.edward.norton at outlook.com>; 'Paul Martinez' <paul09ms at gmail.com>; Mina Beshay <minabeshay2000 at gmail.com>; Marinela Ortiz <moonleopard85 at gmail.com>; sametcalf at outlook.com; Russell at radiorusty.com; Denise Valkema <president at nfbflorida.org>; Julia Savage <jisavage at yahoo.com>; woutman at earthlink.net
Subject: [NFBF-Daytona] NFBF Greater Daytona Beach meeting Saturday April 25 @ 1:15pm

Greetings my NFBF Greater Daytona Beach Chapter family,
It was a beautiful Earth Day in Daytona Beach today. Earline and I were able to walk on the beach, and I even swam in the ocean surf.  I hope all are surviving the CORVID 19 pandemic and quarantine. I want to hear your stories of your activities and any problems you are experiencing . I hope all of you have enough food and other necessities.
We agreed during our last March meeting to have our April meeting at 1:15pm this next Saturday, April 25, 2020. I hope all of you can attend by phone call:
605.313.5111
access code:305480
Peace and love,
Brian Norton