[NFBF-L] Economic Impact Payment Info

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:38:32 UTC 2020

Hello list:

Many of you have been on Russ Davis's Zoom calls and I have tried to answer
Economic Impact Payment questions. I have a little more information for
anyone interested.

The "Get my payment" tool has been updated. If you filed a 2018 return and
owed, or if you are a Social security Recipient and you do not file. Try to
visit, even if you already have, www.irs.gov/coronavirus
<http://www.irs.gov/coronavirus> . Locate the link that says "Economic
Impact Payment," and the tool "Get my Payment will be on that page. Should
you need to update your banking information, you will be able to do it with
this tool.

Please reach out to me with any questions, or if you need assistance with
the site.

Please note, if you need assistance with the site, you may need to provide
me with personal information which I will never under any circumstances
retain.

Thanks in advance.

Kaye Baker

Listen to Epic Radio