[NFBF-L] FW: Deaf-Blind Division National Federation of the Blind of Florida phone meeting May 12th @ 7pm

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Wed Apr 29 19:06:24 UTC 2020

Hello Florida DB Division members and supporters,
We will hold a Free phone conference call on Tuesday May 12th 2020 at 7pm.
Dial-in number:
 (605) 313-5111
Access code:      305480
Joe and Arlene have graciously arranged an interesting speaker. The below emails explain their  efforts and fortunate acceptance of a “connected” member of the deaf blind community.
Peace and love,
Brian Norton

NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President