[NFBF-L] Independence Market Holiday Hours

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 20:42:01 UTC 2020

Independence Market Holiday Hours
The Independence Market will be closed starting at 5:00 p.m. eastern on Wednesday, December 23, and will not reopen until Monday, January 4, at 8:00 a.m. eastern to give our hard-working staff time to enjoy the holidays with family. Don’t forget to place your order for our accessible measuring cups or Braille UNO®cards so you can still do all of your tasty holiday baking and have fun with family! Don’t delay, order today

Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529
WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG