[NFBF-L] Fwd: Join DBS' Lunch and Listen on 12/16/20 at noon!

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 01:50:37 UTC 2020

Please make plans to attend the Division of Blind Services Virtual Holiday Lunch and Listen Talent Show. The details about the program are listed below. Have a good weekend. If you receive this notice twice, I apologize.  As always, please share this information with others who may not have internet access.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Florida Chapter
NFBF