[NFBF-L] My Groups-io e-mail keep bouncing

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 00:09:23 UTC 2020

Does anyone know what's going on?  I keep getting e-mail messages from my io
groups that say my e-mail from all my lists have been suspended due to
bouncing.  Ikeep un-bouncing the e-mails, but keep getting the messages.
Someone says it is some kind of conflict betweenGmail and groups.io.  Anyone
know what's going on?  Thank you.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com

"life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  John
Lennon

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."  John
Lennon

In tribute