[NFBF-L] We're getting closer to the drawing! Todays fund raiser update...it's getting better by the day!

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Dec 18 22:34:06 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

It’s so hard to believe that the Greater Jacksonville Chapter launched its first virtual fund raiser over 30 days ago, and even harder to believe that the big drawing is going to take place  in just a couple of days. The event is turning out to be a terrific success, thanks to the folks who have already obtained tickets and taken advantage of the opportunity to win an incredible grand prize!

Several Affiliate Chapters are holding 50/50 raffles right about now, and all of these fund raising efforts are truly important for the ongoing financial health of these groups. It is my pleasure today to have the chance to remind you about the Greater Jacksonville Chapters, soon to conclude, event. We will close out ticket sales on Sunday at noon and will draw the winners name later that day, at 6:0 p.m. If you were considering joining our Pay Pal party, now is the best time to get on board. Tickets are only 6 for $5.00, (or $1.00 each). As stated in the original email, the simplest way to donate is by using Pay Pal. Feel free to reach out to me if that method is not one you can use and we will figure out another way to make sure you’re included in the fun.

I’ll let you in on a little secret, that being, if the drawing  were to be held right now, the winner would walk away with an incredible prize of more than $225.00!This amount is steadily growing, so don’t miss out on your chance to haul it in!

To connect to the Greater Jacksonville Chapter through Pay Pal, simply use our email address of: nfbjax at gmail.com.

Take care and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Russ Davis,

Treasurer

Greater Jacksonville Chapter, NFB of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433 (mobile)

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com