[NFBF-L] Washington DC Delegates

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:52:12 UTC 2020

Hello to the entire family,
Debbie you said it’  best it’s is the experience of a lifetime!.I hope all those who are traveling have safe travels and be safe throughout this wonderful experience. Also for those who stay in Florida we can play a huge part By staying connected to our emails, Twitter, and Facebook to assist by calling and emailing our representatives. We are all in this together.

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality