[NFBF-L] Election results for the Florida State Wide Chapter

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 00:20:57 UTC 2020

Congratulations to the Board of Directors of the Statewide Chapter. May God continue to bless the work that you are doing, to help Blind people to live the life they want to live in our State. You inspire us all to work harder in the Florida affiliate, in order to advocate for our rights as people living with blindness and along with our supporters, we give hope and encouragement to people who are blind to reach their dreams.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Florida Chapter
NFBF