[NFBF-L] Election results for the Florida State Wide Chapter

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 02:53:14 UTC 2020

Congratulations to all. This chapter continues to do great things while having fun. I look forward to seeing great things in 2020 and meeting with the chapter at state in a few months.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida