[NFBF-L] Legislative alert district 27 Donna Shalala

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 23:27:08 UTC 2020

Dear Florida Federation Family,

If you are a constituent of Congresswoman Shalala  in district 27, please send the letter pasted below my signature or you can contact your member of Congress by calling the Capitol Switchboard and asking for the office in question. The number is 202-224-3121 using the verbage provided. Please send the email to: Alison Hernandez at email address: Alison.Hernandez at mail.house.gov

Thanking you in advance for supporting our legislative priorities.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President
—

Dear Alison,

My name is [your name] and I am a constituent of Congresswoman Shalala. I live in [city, state]. Thank you for taking the time to meet with Constituent Denise Valkema, Constituent Gathary McKinley,Tekesha Saffold, and Nehemiah Douglas on Tuesday, February 11th.
.
I am writing to thank Congresswoman Shalala for signing on as a cosponsor of H.R. 2086 the Access Technology Affordability Act. We appreciate her coming to the congressional reception letting us know that this is our house.

Sincerely,
[your name)