[NFBF-L] District 10 Val Demings Legislative Alert ATAA

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Feb 23 14:58:29 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family:

If you are a constituent of Congresswoman Val Demings in District 10, please
send the letter pasted below, inserting your name, city and  state where
indicated; or you can contact your member of Congress by calling the Capitol
Switchboard and asking for the office in question. The number is
202-224-3121 using the verbiage provided. Please send the email to: Gidget
Benitez at  email address: Gidget.Benitez at mail.house.gov
<mailto:Gidget.Benitez at mail.house.gov> .

Dear Gidget:

My name is [insert name]. I live in [insert city and state] and am a
constituent of Congresswoman Val Demings. I am writing to urge Congresswoman
Demings to cosponsor H.R. 2086 the Access Technology Affordability Act. This
legislation removes an employment barrier commonly experienced by blind
Americans who cannot afford the high cost of access technology by creating a
refundable tax credit in the amount of $2,000 to offset the cost of these
technologies.

Sincerely,

[your name

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899