[NFBF-L] Introducing 1-833-USE-UBER

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 13:48:51 UTC 2020

Hi all.

Received this from another list and thought I would pass it along.

Introducing 1-833-USE-UBER

Hi All,

Received the below from Adam, the Tech guru and thought you or someone you know might benefit.

Introducing a new way to ride with Uber: 1-833-USE-UBER. We understand that some people would prefer to talk to someone on the phone, so we created the option to call us to request your ride.

1-833-USE-UBER is currently only available in Arizona and Florida, but we’re hoping to expand the service nationwide soon

Call us, toll-free
Dial 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) from your cell phone to talk to an Uber team member who will help you create an Uber account and request a ride. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged just for calling us—we’ll charge your credit card on file after a successful trip is completed. To help keep your personal information safe and secure, make sure to only use this phone number when calling to request a ride.

Get trip details
After your phone call, we’ll send you the information on your ride via a text message, including your driver’s name, car type, license plate number, and their estimated time of arrival.

Ride
We’ll send you a text message when your driver arrives. All drivers receive an annual background check.

To learn more visit: https://www.uber.com/blog/florida/1-833-use-uber/

The same Uber experience, just without the app.

Request a ride with 1-833-USE-UBER

The same convenient and affordable Uber experience, just without the app.

Introducing 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) in Florida, a toll-free phone number where anyone can request a ride by giving us a call.

Learn more

Share Uber with the people in your life you care about most.

1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) is a great way to introduce your loved ones to the benefits of Uber if they would prefer to talk to someone on the phone to request a ride.

How it works

Call us, toll-free

Dial 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) from your cell phone and you’ll be connected to one of our team members who will help you create an Uber account and request a ride.

Get trip details

We'll send you the information on your driver via a text message, including your driver’s name, car type, license plate number, and their estimated time of arrival.

Ride

You’ll receive a text message when your driver arrives at your pickup location. All drivers receive an annual background check.

To make sure your personal information stays safe and secure, only use the 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) phone number when you call to request a ride with Uber.

1-833-USE-UBER is currently only available in Florida and Arizona where Uber is available. Do not use any other phone number other than 1-833-USE-UBER (1-833-873-8237) to request a ride. 1-833-USE-UBER is not a customer service line. If you need help, visit us at help.uber.com.

Help Center

Terms

Community

Privacy

Unsubscribe

This is a promotional email from Uber Technologies
1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103
Uber.com