[NFBF-L] List purpose reminder

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 13:49:48 UTC 2020

 This is a friendly reminder of the purpose of this list as our lists will have more activity as we plan for state and national convention. The reminder will be sent to Florida lists.
The purpose of the NFBF-L list is to disseminate News and information about the NFB and its activities to our members and friends. It is also intended for the discussion of NFB's philosophy of blindness and topics of specific interest to members of the National Federation of the Blind and our friends as they relate to the NFB, our policies, activities and philosophy.

We ask that you remember that we all have opinions and differences. So, please post respectfully and be kind to one another.

> Please keep the purpose in mind when posting to the list. If a message is intended for one person, please send it to the person off list. Those that don’t adhere to the purpose or are not respectful, will receive a warning, and will be removed from the list if the warning is ignored.
>
> Together with love, hope, and determination,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida