[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Daytona] List purpose reminder

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 17:45:47 UTC 2020

Brian, thank you for posting this as we all are busy and although we want to read our email messages every day, it does take time. I hope everyone will avoid responding to a given post with just a one word response like "Thanks" or "good" or the like. Those kinds of one word responses would certainly help to cut down unnecessary posts that add no real value to the subject at hand.

Have a wonderful day everyone and Denise, we all appreciate you reminding us about how we should manage our email posts.

Kathy Davis