[NFBF-L] Baby Isabela Michelle

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 00:49:38 UTC 2020

Words cannot express the joy I am feeling to hear that a new angel has
blessed the lives of such wonderful individuals I have the honor to call my
friends.

Well, more than my friends; my family.

I have seen you both grow not just as federationist, but as humble
individuals who have shaped the lives of so many within the Florida
Affiliate and nationally.

Bless the Kilby Martinez family and the bundle of joy that they have