[NFBF-L] Being Black Helped Me Be Blind and Being Blind Helped Me Understand that #BlackLivesMatter

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 13:54:53 UTC 2020

Please read the following article from our Braille Monitor. We invite each of you to please come to our Diversity Committee meetings where we work on hope and understanding during this time of racial tensions. Happy Fourth of July weekend. Our Committee meets on the first Wednesday of the month. We will not meet in July,but have a guest speaker planned for the August meeting.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee