[NFBF-L] cancellation of July Deaf Blind meeting

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Mon Jul 6 12:03:47 UTC 2020

Hello Corry,
We have discussed your speaking next week by conference call to our NFBF Deaf Blind Division.
Because of scheduling conflicts with our National Federation of the Blind Convention, we are cancelling our July meeting and postponing our meeting until the second week of August. Our group will schedule this meeting to either Monday August 10 or Tuesday August 11 @ 7pm.
I will discuss the date and time with our board and membership and inform you of our decision.
I hope you are available as a speaker on one or another of these dates and times. If you have any scheduling problems, please contact me and we can try to resolve any scheduling difficulties.
Gratefully,
Brian
Brian Edward Norton
NF                           BF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com