[NFBF-L] Lets Get Prpared

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:46:33 UTC 2020

Greetings Federationists,

I hope you all are staying well and safe. National convention time is
here and we would like to share a few details and help you prepare
before it begins. Join us on Wednesday, July 8th at 8 Pm and have all
your questions answered. Zoom information is below. Please share with
any and all.
.

President Denise Valkema is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: connecting our members to national convention

Time: Jul 8, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95471281298

Meeting ID: 954 7128 1298

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,95471281298# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,95471281298# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 954 7128 1298

        +1 646 876 9923