[NFBF-L] Blind parents group during National Convention

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 01:38:16 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I pray this finds you healthy and safe.  It is an exciting time of year for us, as we are just several days away from our family reunion.  This years National Federation of the Blind National Convention is something to be desired and has lots of activities for all.

The NFB Blind Parents Connect group will be meeting at convention.  It is going to be a jam packed agenda with lots of items to engage you to meet other blind parents with children of all ages and resources.  Please see the meeting details below:

Tuesday, July 14th

8:00 - 10:00 PM—BLIND PARENTS GROUP
Zoom meeting ID: 970 7811 9959
This year, the main focus of conversation will center around online resources for blind parents. The second hour will be a social hour just for parents.
Lisamaria Martinez and Briley O’Connor, Co-Presenters

We are also going to have a panel discussion with several coordinators of blind parents groups in there state to share ideas.  It is definitely a meeting you do not want to miss if you are a blind parent or a caregiver.

As always, if you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you
Nicole

Board Member
NFB of Palm Beach