[NFBF-L] Florida invite you to presidential suite

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 19:32:50 UTC 2020

 President Denise Valkema will be in presidential suite on 7/14 from 5pm-7pm.
Merry Schoch will be in the suite on Wednesday between 11 and 1 PM. Please stop by and say hi. Feel free to visit anytime.

PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
This year the Presidential Suite will be in a Zoom room, accessed by connecting to https://zoom.us/j/4926969418 or Dial: +1 646 876 992  and enter 4926969418. You will be able to leave a message with the host for Mark Riccobono, the elected President of the National Federation of the Blind. We will also have some limited opportunities for individuals or groups to schedule appointments to speak with him. Let the host know you would like to schedule a meeting and leave your contact information so we can reach you with the appointment time.

Also, come mingle with other members in the Presidential Suite. A host will be available to greet visitors, virtual meeting rooms will be available for Federation members to talk to one other, and Federation leaders will be available to answer questions and to make connections within the resource network of the movement. The host will place you in a room when you arrive in the suite. (Sorry, no popcorn or M&Ms provided.)

Presidential Suite hours are:

Tuesday ​​9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday​9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
​​​6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday​​9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
​​​5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Friday​​9:00 to 10:45 a.m.
Saturday​​9:00 a.m. to12:00 p.m

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida