[NFBF-L] Announcing Florida caucus and convention information

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 12:26:53 UTC 2020

Greetings Florida federationists,

Please mark your calendars to join us for the Florida caucus this Friday, 7/17 from 11am-1pm. We will discuss resolutions, our convention experiences, welcome first timers, and give announcements. The caucus is open to all Floridians even if you are not currently a member of the NFB. Here is the zoom information for our caucus:
Zoom meeting ID: 916 0827 4120
Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/91608274120
Landline: +1 646 876 9923 and enter  916 0827 4120
One tap mobile: 646 876 9923,,91608274120

Presidential Suite: I will be in the presidential suite on 7/14 from 5pm-7pm. Merry Schoch Will be in the presidential suite on Wednesday between 11 and 1 PM. Please stop by and say hi!
Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4926969418
One tap mobile: 646 876 9923,,4926969418
Landline: 646 876 9923 and enter 4926969418

Now that our convention page is complete, visit: www.nfb.org/convention

Attached to this email is the convention agenda in word.

Please feel free to  contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing our Florida federation family throughout the week.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529