[NFBF-L] {Disarmed} July/August Newsletter

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:43:01 UTC 2020

Hi Florida Federationist,

It is once again time to publish our Breaking Newsletter for the State of
Florida.  Please send in your Newsletter submissions NOW!  Leaders please
submit items for your chapters and divisions and update meeting information
if needed.  Individual members may also submit any information you feel
will be beneficial to our Florida NFB family, including articles, tips and
trivia. There are also sections for photos and to recognize birthdays and
anniversaries for both July and August.

Please get your submissions to me no later than July 25th.  You may send
them to 24slyfox at gmail.com  or secretary at nfbflorida.org.  Please feel free
to call me if you have any questions.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by