[NFBF-L] Reminder Florida caucus tomorrow, 7/17

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 02:56:31 UTC 2020

Greetings Florida federationists,

Please mark your calendars to join us for the Florida caucus tomorrow,  Friday, 7/17 from 11am-1pm. We will discuss resolutions, our convention experiences, welcome first timers, and give announcements. The caucus is open to all Floridians even if you are not currently a member of the NFB. Here is the zoom information for our caucus:
Zoom meeting ID: 916 0827 4120
Zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/91608274120
Landline: +1 646 876 9923 and enter  916 0827 4120
One tap mobile: 646 876 9923,,91608274120

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida