[NFBF-L] Book Club Meeting Notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 22 02:42:11 UTC 2020

Hi All:

Apologies for the late meeting notice. With the hubbub of National
Convention behind us, the Book Club would like to hold a meeting Thursday,
July 23, at 8 p.m. We will be discussing "Within the Grace of God", a
banquet address given by Dr. Jacobus tenBroek during the 1956 San Francisco
convention. I have attached the speech to this email.

Do not worry if you were unable to read the speech as it has come out late.
Please join us! We can give a short recap of the speech if necessary. Our
discussions are often lively!

Please see the Zoom information below.

Warmly,

Camille

The Book Club is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Book Club

Time: Jul 23, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/92344776358

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,92344776358# US (New York)

+13017158592,,92344776358# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

Meeting ID: 923 4477 6358

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899