[NFBF-L] 2020 Call for Resolutions

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 22 17:34:50 UTC 2020

Greetings Federationists:

Our 2020 State Convention moved to the fall due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In light of the global changes that have occurred, we extended the deadline
for Resolutions to Friday, September 4. Please see information in the below
message, which was originally posted to the list in January.

The National Federation of the Blind of Florida is putting out a call for
resolutions for our 2020 State Convention. The deadline to submit written
resolutions is September 4. You may submit your resolutions or ideas for
same to the following email address:

Resolutions at nfbflorida.org

If you have an idea for a resolution, but need help to write it, please
submit to our resolutions email address as soon as possible. If you have
questions, please contact Camille Tate. Let's go build our Federation!

Together,

Camille Tate

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899