[NFBF-L] Book Club Meeting Notice - audio link to speech included...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Jul 22 21:53:24 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd send along to you all the web link to the speech being featured
in Thursday nights Bookclub meeting, (hosted by our wonderful hostess
Camille Tate).

I just finished listening to the 1956 Convention speech by Dr. tenBroek, and
found it very interesting. I personally enjoy listening to the recordings of
the speeches much more than I enjoy reading the text version, (although I
acknowledge that many can get through the text version much more quickly).

Hope to see everyone at the meeting tomorrow night.

You can find the audio of the speech at:

https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/audio/banqspeech/bsp-
1956.mp3

Camille's email attachment of the speech is included in this email.

Take care,

Russ Davis, Coordinator
NFB of Florida Newsline