[NFBF-L] NFBF May.June Breaking Newsletter

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Jun 2 11:42:23 UTC 2020

Good Morning Takesha,

Hope you and your family are all doing well and staying healthy and safe.

I wanted to let you know that the spelling of your name was corrected within my digital copy of the Breaking News newsletter before it was uploaded to NFB Newsline. Copies of the two most recent editions of the Breaking News newsletter can be found within NFB Newslines Florida information channel. I post newsletters within the Affiliates or chapters sections, and keep an easy to access copy of most newsletters in a section entitled, "Newsletter Central".

I had very much enjoyed reading your chapters newsletter but hadn't seen any recent issues in quite a while. Will you be sending one out to us anytime soon? Hoe so.

Thanks so very much,

Russ