[NFBF-L] training centers

Lauren Bishop laurenalexis96 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:06:08 UTC 2020

Hi Horge,
Yes, you can get NFB training from DBS provided that you can provide sufficient justification for NFV training   Also, I would hold off on getting a guide dog if you want this training. You can bring a guide dog to training, but you will not use it in travel class. I would focus  on getting great cane skills. Then get the dog if you still want one.
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone