[NFBF-L] National convention captioning services

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 21:32:33 UTC 2020

Requesting Captioning Services:
For those deafblind attendees that will be joining us for the 2020 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind, we are committed to providing captioning for every general meeting and for other meetings that will be attended by deafblind participants. Once the convention agenda has been published, we will need a list of the convention sessions you will be attending. You may also connect with the NFB DeafBlind Division to learn more.

Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529
WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG