[NFBF-L] Next Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 04:21:32 UTC 2020

Good Evening!!!

I pray this finds you all happy and healthy.  This is to inform you that the NFB of Florida Blind Parents connect group will not meet on Tuesday November 10, 2020.

We will resume our meeting to be held on Tuesday December 8, 2020 at 9pm.  We may meet via Zoom, but I will keep you posted.

If you have any questions or need any assistance pertaining to concerns or problems facing being a blind parent or care giver, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I am always available to be of assistance.

I would like to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Please take a moment to be thankful for the many blessings you have and enjoy your family.

Thank you
Nicole

Coordinator of Blind Parents Conect
NFB of Florida