[NFBF-L] Election Results of Chapter Meeting

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 21:55:49 UTC 2020

Congratulations to all of the members of the NFB Greater Broward Chapter Board of Directors. May the year ahead be a good one for you, as you work to improve the quality of life for all persons living the life they want to live with blindness. Keep up the good work.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Florida Chapter
NFBF