[NFBF-L] SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:49:31 UTC 2020

SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!

By investing on with “Pay your bills 50/50” Win and you can make your
holiday bills disappear.

The Statewide Chapter has the answer for you with our Pay your bills 50/50.

·       Starting November 16, 2020 till January 5, 2021 at midnight.

·       With only $ 2.00 for one entry or $5.00 for three entries you could
make your bills disappear.

·       To enter all we need is your name and your phone number (so we can
contact you when you win) Number of entries you are getting and the payment
for the entries.

·       Entries can be purchased via Paypal Link
https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide

 Or Check.

·       If by check, address to Florida Statewide Chapter or FSWC.

·       Mail to Florida Statewide Chapter treasurer Debbie Malone at 7324
Egress Ln, New Port Richey, FL 34653

Drawing will be on January 8, 2021

Any questions? Feel free to call Debbie at 727-945-2299

Start Now and do magic in January

--
*Debbie Malone*
*InclusionEducation.com *