[NFBF-L] Zoom links on agenda

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:11:29 UTC 2020

Russ, first, thanks for e-mailing the agenda.  I really appreciate it!

My question.
On most Zoom meeting notices that are sent out, there is a "join Zoom meeting" link. I do not see that link at any of the meetings on the agenda. I just see the double-tap if using cell phones. and the call-in numbers. This is going to make it difficult for those joining via computer or those wanting to use the app on their phones. Am I missing something? Thank you!

Also, Sunday is listed as October 3rd, but I am pretty sure it is actually the 4th.

Looking forward to the convention. Great job all!

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com